Just forget the words and sing along

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Well, today was registration day at NAIT. I'm all signed up to go back to school this fall. I don't know, I was so bleh about the whole registration process. I did it so many times back at Augustana. I didn't get very excited.

But then, not much excites me any more. The last time I was truly excited was when I went to Tokyo Disneyland. I guess I should write a column about that. When my laptop broke down, I was in the middle of writing a column about my trip to the Studio Ghilbi Museum. I, personally, think that'll make a better column. Disneyland was cool in that, "My God, this is so cheezy, it must be cool," way, but the the Studio Ghibli Musuem was cool in that, "Wow. I can't believe this is real," kind of way.

Man, I wish I backed that up so I could finish it.

Next issue...Return of the Queen

No comments: