Just forget the words and sing along

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Ooo, I'm feeling giddy. And it's not the cold medication. I don't watch The Wonderful World of Disney anymore, but apparently, they just had a whole big preview for Pixar's next movie, The Incredibles, written and directed by the man who made my all time favourite movie, Brad Bird. Finally officially confirmed in the voice cast are: Craig T. Nelson, Samuel L. Jackson, Holly Hunter, Jason Lee, and Pixar "good luck charm" John Ratzenburger. My God, it comes it in one year and I still can't wait. At the website I read this, they also showed some of Bird's concept art for the film. They look like superheroes in the Iron Giant universe. I don't know what to expect more: that this movie rocks my world, if it just doesn't suck.

Next Issue...It Was the Cold Medication

No comments: