Just forget the words and sing along

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Every year at this time, USA Today runs a poll. They list every TV show that's on the verge of cancellation and ask, "OK, which of these shows would you save?" This year, the winner of the poll, with a record-setting 70% of the vote was....

Star Trek: Enterprise.

The headline at Ain't It Cool News read, "Whiny fanboys!! You must now quit demanding an end to Enterprise."

All I can say is, don't blame me. I voted for Wonderfalls.

And in other news, today I wrote my final final exam. And that's it! My first year of the radio program done! Although, I will be going back to school tomorrow. It'll be my last day to just sit in a studio and play, something I haven't been able to do since we got super busy with assignments and stuff two months ago. Which is good, because two months ago, I began a little side project. My goal tomorrow is to get it done. And to burn all of my assignments to CD, because we've already been warned that sometime in May all the hard drives will be cleaned out.

So, yeah. Another summer with no job prospects on the horizon. Still wondering what I'm going to do.

Next Issue...The End, My Friend

No comments: