Just forget the words and sing along

Monday, April 26, 2004

I buckled in to one of my never-ending temptations today.

I bought another action figure for my collection.

The hot trend right now in action figures are the "block figures." You know, Lego men, Japanese Kubricks, stuff like that. And one of the leaders right now is a company called Art Asylum, and their block figures, the Mini-Mates. Art Asylum has made block figures based on Bruce Lee movies, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Star Trek, and, coming this summer, The Lord of the Rings. But, the big one, the crown jewel of their Mini-Mates is...the Marvel Universe.

I got the Spider-Man pack: Spidey, Battle Damaged Spidey, Venom, and the Green Goblin. I tell ya, it's just so darn cool.

And I opened the box.

Next Issue...the Pain

No comments: