Just forget the words and sing along

Monday, June 07, 2004

First and foremost, latest column's up! This one's called Dude, That's Just Wrong:

"There is a tendency in the human spirit that occasionally unsettles me. For all I know, it has unsettled you as well. I mean, we try to avoid it. We don’t want to do it. But, it happens nonetheless. Why it happens to us, we don’t know. It’s a facet of human nature that we have no control over. It’s something that quite often leaves us screaming at the heavens for an answer. I’m sure that there is at least one time in our life where we’ve turned to a parent; a sibling; a god, and asked, “Why, oh why, do I love something that’s so completely wrong for me?”"

As always, here's where you can read the whole thing!

Secondly, I managed to catch Ebert and Roper tonight. They were reviewing Farenheight 9/11. They gave it two thumbs up! And, in what I'm sure will become a trend, they assured their audience that this film got two thumbs up NOT because of its politics, but because it's just a good movie.

Next Issue...Just an Innocent Guy

No comments: