Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Today was the episode of Teen Titans that I've been waiting for. Our dear Starfire is time-warped 20 years into the future, where the Titans have broken up. "Robin? I haven't heard that name in years. Now they call me...Nightwing."

But right now, though, I'm just frustrated with myself. I've got a week before back to school, and I've got so much writing I want to do still. I want to write one more episode of my supervillain-working-in-a-grocery-store radio play, about a half-dozen radio spots, and at least two proposals for my promotions. Given the time constraints, I think it's fair to give up on my 10 episodes of The Mountain Man. But those should be easy enough to produce. I should be able to write and produce them throughout the semester.

And I've still got to write this week's column, and spruce up my resume so I can apply to write for NAIT's newspaper. I'm going to be busy tomorrow. I want to be busy tomorrow. I just hope I've got the self-discipline to pull it off.

I was thinking about writing my latest column right now, but I'm just so sleepy. Work on creative projects until 4am...I don't know how you do it, Mr. Anderson.

Next Issue...Burnt Out by Day 1

No comments: