Just forget the words and sing along

Monday, September 06, 2004

Something happened to me tonight that really made my day.

See, one of my little side projects at school this semester is getting a little cross-promotion action going with The Nugget, NAIT's student paper. So, I hatched this plot. I got my very good friend Kenten Bowick to draw a few comic strips telling people how to listen to NR92. I ran this idea by Kenten when he was visiting a month ago and he said, "Cool. You write 'em, I'll draw 'em."

Well, today, Kenten sent me the first two. And my I say I FUCKING LOVE THEM!! Kenten, you truly are a god! This is making me more excited to see what Under the Bed will be like when it's done!

Once again, thank you Kenten! I wish I had a really, really nice present to give you....

Next Issue...Clicky Clicky Yeah!

No comments: