Just forget the words and sing along

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

So, after school today, I sprint down to Future Shop all eager to get The Iron Giant: Special Edition. I walked up to the customer service clerk, and what does he say?

"Oh, I'm sorry. We haven't ordered it in yet."

"We have it first" my ass.

I was geeking out about this DVD to the girl I have a crush on.

Her>> Wait a minute. Is that the movie with the giant robot? And the robot dies at the end?

Me>> Yup. That's the one.

Her>> Oh, I hate that movie! I hate it so much!

(I heard a faint crack as my heart broke a little)

Me>> What? Why?

Her>> Because that movie made me cry!

Me>> Well, it makes me cry, too. It always makes me cry.

Her>> Oh, well, then, I guess it's good.

(I heard a faint tearing as the duct tape patched up my heart.)

Next Issue...Best Buy's No Better

No comments: