Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Latest column's up! Yeah, it's early, but I want to get to that TV in the lounge and dedicate my evening to watching the Oscars. This week, I wonder Has the Time Come?

"I’ve lamented in the past how it seems that the mom and pop toy stores of my youth are no more. Every small town mall across the country used to have at least one small toy store, but now, the malls sit empty. What happened to all the toy stores? Were they victims of the ultra-low toy departments of departments stores? Did the big box retailers come in and swallow them up? No matter. Perhaps they are something whose time has passed. And, instead of mourning their loss, we should be thinking about their reinvention."

Click here to read it all!

Next Issue...Go Brad Bird!

No comments: