Just forget the words and sing along

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Need sleep...been waking up at 5 lately...don't know why.

Anyway, I just learned that April 2 - Saturday - is the big day that Episode III merchandise is to officially go on sale. Apparently, many Toys R Us's and Wal-Marts and such forth will be opening at midnight to meet demand. I don't think the Cold Lake Wal-Mart is one of them. I'll just go on Saturday morning and see if they've put anything on the shelf.

I went to 7-11 last night, and started leafing through the latest Star Wars Insider. They have a complete checklist of all the Episode III action figures about to hit. I had to laugh when I saw that they actually have made a pregnant Amidala action figure. This made me laugh because ToyFare recently ran a bit about "the Episode III action figures you'll never see!" And one of them was pregnant Amidala...with water-breaking action.


And here's some really cool news about a certain movie trailer. The Internet exclusive trailer for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has become SO popular, that they're going to stick it in theaters! You'll be able to see it this Friday in front of Sin City.

No comments: