Just forget the words and sing along

Friday, April 01, 2005

So, the Star Wars: Episode III action figures go on sale tomorrow.

Unless you live in Cold Lake, where the clerks mess up and put them on the shelves tonight.

I went for my evening walk, popped into the department store, and I totally geeked out when I saw them putting the Episode III figures out. I got exactly what I wanted: the lightsaber-weilding Palpatine (who also has spring-loaded, Force-lightening-shooting action!), and "on the verge of the Dark Side" Anakin (with both red and blue lightsabers.)

Man, there's Wookies galore. I was tempted to also grab Darth Vader and Pregnant Amidala, but I had to show a little self-control. I think I'll wait until I see the movie now, and see what breakout characters I simply MUST own!

Although, I've noticed that Star Wars figures move slowly in Cold Lake. If there's any particular one you want, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

No comments: