Just forget the words and sing along

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'm back!

Not that you cared.

I switched on the computer to find 60 messages in my inbox...and none of them from friends.

Wow. Nothing makes you feel more suicidal than that.

Oh, well. I still love you (mostly), and postcards will be in the mail on Monday.

A lot of people don't believe me when I say I collect postcards. I'm sure you think I say it just so you'll send me a postcard. But I actually do collect them. As I write this, I have four photo albums full of postcards, and I'm about half-finished the fifth. Plus, I have a shoebox full of postcard books and bundles of 12 postcards.

So, I also picked up quite a few for myself that I'll be adding to my album this evening.

Not to say you should stop sending me postcards.

But yeah, it was a good vacation. I'll probably get a good column or two out of it...especially one ripping apart the tourism industry.

No comments: