Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Latest column's up! This week, I tell you The Best Things in Life:

"If there’s one thing I’ve learned in my short existence, it’s that I am not destined to be happy. I gave up on setting goals a long time ago, having realized that I’ll always, always find a way to choke at the finish line. I still work hard, giving 110% to every task I do, even though I know it’s pointless. Hard work means nothing when your rival is much more personable or is on a first-name basis with the boss. The methods I’ve been taught to follow are not the methods that the world runs on."

Read it!

In case you're wondering why it's up so early, it's because, no sooner than I got out of bed this morning, Dad announces me that we've got to head out to Hinton to get some work done.

Be back Tuesday.

No comments: