Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Latest column's up! Well, I don't really have a column this week. This week, in lieu of a column, I'm just directing everyone to a page where they find out when and where to vote for me in the Sonic 102.9 Newscaster wildcard selection.

And this would be the page in question.

I don't know...I'm starting to have second thoughts about doing this. It just kind of smacks of desperation.

But then, it IS desperation. I mean, the way I see it, this is the end. There can be no more job hunting after this. In the past, when a radio station turned me down, I could chalk it up to just that one station. But now, a whole city has the chance to turn me down. If I get turned down by the whole city of Edmonton...I just don't know what to do next.

Probably means it's time to try Calgary.

No comments: