Just forget the words and sing along

Friday, November 18, 2005

God, this is a frustrating day. We're going through some very high winds right now. I know Xplornet claims that the weather doesn't affect the wireless high-speeed Internet, but I swear, we only have problems when the wind picks up.

Anyway, SUPERMAN!!

The first teaser for Bryan Singer's Superman Returns is up and online. I downloaded it last night, you know, before the winds, so I've watched it over and over and over and I'm just geeking out and June 30 can't get here soon enough.

It's a simple teaser...just some iconic shots with recycled music from the original movie and recycled dialogue from the original movie providing the voice over.

But oh, if the film's as good as the iconic shots, then this is going to rock!

Oh, and picking up on yesterday's entry about the films that qualify for Best Animated Film. I said I didn't know anything about that Gulliver's Travels film. Well, today, I found out a little more. Turns out that it's a computer animated film from India, and that it's only played at an art house theatre in LA. Apparently, that's enough to get it to qualify.

No comments: