Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Why am I the only one who finds this weather unnerving? It's the final half of November, almost a month until Christmas, yet there's no snow, the grass is still green, and today, the temperature hit 12 degrees. I seem to be the only one in Alberta who finds this odd....

Anyway, latest column's up! this week, it's Red, Blue, Green, Gold:

" What’s that, you say? The house with the most points? Did Mark go to Hogwarts when he was boy? No, I’m no wizard. Long before it was popularized in Harry Potter, Entwistle School was divided into houses. It was drilled into me on my very first day of the first grade. As soon as you walked through the front door, you were greeted with a massive board telling you about the four houses and how many points each one had. And each one was named for a colour: Red, Blue, Green, and Gold. "

Read it all!

No comments: