Just forget the words and sing along

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Well, my sister's now home for Christmas. She's living under this delusion that my cat and her hampster are going to co-exist peacefully. I don't think so....

And this news is a few days old, but I'm going to pass it along anyway. Bryan Singer has just hired Kevin Burns to do a documentary about Superman! Kevin Burns is an well-established documentarian whose other documentaries include Empire of Dreams: The Story of the Star Wars Trilogy and Cleopatra: The Movie that Changed Hollywood.

This new Superman documentary will be called Look Up In The Sky: the Amazing Story of Superman and come out next year. Whether it'll be released on its own or as a bonus material on the upcoming Superman Returns DVD is still unknown.

I always wanted to do a documentary about Superman...actually, my grand scheme was to do a trilogy of documentaries, chronicling DC Comics' big 3: Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman. Maybe, someday....

No comments: