Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Latest column's up! This week, I tell you about The Making of a Christmas Card List:

"Ah, the holidays. I really do like this time of year. Christmas trees, the lights, and the presents! Lots and lots of presents! But there’s one part of the Christmas experience that I had yet to take part in, and I swore that this year I would start. It was time for me to put together my very first Christmas card list. It made such perfect sense! I mean, I’ve always been a guy who loved sending letters and postcards and the like, so why I hadn’t done it in the past was alarming. Well, that’s not true. I did put together a bit of a list and I sent everyone cards from my Christmas in Japan, but that doesn’t really count. It didn’t have the same sense of “official” about it."

Read it all here!

And, while you're at it, why don't you go check out my beautifully re-designed main page? Man, it looks good!

No comments: