Just forget the words and sing along

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Well, I didn't get a new parka today. It's tough. Just about every store is in the midst of tossing out its winter stock in favour of light jackets for spring. I hope I'll be able to survive until next winter.

Besides, my mother told me that my budget for a new parka was rather cheap, anyway, so maybe I can afford one next winter.

However, I have re-entered the age-old debate of whether or not to open a nice, new action figure.

There's this new line of action figures called "DC SuperHeroes." At long last, it's a DC answer to Marvel Legends: highly detailed, super-posable action figures of your favourite DC characters.

And there, staring at me from the toy store shelf at Zellers, was the brand-new, highly-detailed, super-posbable version of....

The Scarecrow.

Ah, to open or not to open....

No comments: