Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Latest Column's Up!

This week, I wax poetic about a Rest Stop:

"It’s kind of weird what we associate happy childhood memories with. We could be cleaning out our closets and come across some raggedy old piece of clothing and suddenly we’re having a scene right out of a chick flick where we remember that incident from that summer. Having once been a child myself, I do have my fair share of childhood memories. And there’s this one I’ve been having quite often of late. Working in the oilpatch with my Dad, I end up driving by it many, many times. Of course, we don’t stop in anymore, mainly because our business takes us elsewhere, or the lure of the greater services in Edson just causes to keep on driving. I’m talking about the Edson Rest Stop."

Read the whole thing!

I know, this is very early, but it was done, and now I'm free to do lazy Sunday afternoon things.

No comments: