Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Latest Column's Up!

This week, I tell you an Untold Tale of Japan: Nagano:

"I’ve loved the Olympics. I have for a long time. And all those Olympic host cities always seemed in such distant, exotic locations. When I first set out from Omiya to Kumagaya, I was stunned at the name of the rail line: the Nagano Line. The Nagano Winter Olympics were a mere 4 years earlier, and they were still fresh in my mind. And now, to be living in a city so close to them, just a quick ride on the bullet train, it blew my mind. After I spent my first week in Kumagaya and got settled into the new job and my new apartment, I made a solemn vow. I would go to Nagano."

Read it all!

I've just got to say that this is, by far, my prettiest column ever! It's got pictures like this one:



I make reference to an older column, so I link to it. I make reference to one of my first-ever blog entries, and I link to that, too!

It may not be the best, but it's definitly one of the ones best-formatted to HTML.

And yeah, I know this is up really early for one of my columns, but I've spent the past few days hunched over the keyboard playing with my new server space. I'm kind of hoping to take it easy today.

No comments: