Just forget the words and sing along

Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscar Musings

Woo! So, how about those Oscars, eh? Wallace and Gromit won Best Animated Film! WOO!! I have now successfully predicted that category since it began!

I also successfully predicted King Kong for Best Visual Effects. That was such a no-brainer.


And, as you know, I generally don't like reality TV, but, just this week only, I'm going to point out that maybe you should watch The MuchMusic VJ Search. Why?

Cuz this week, they show the episode where I was driving the crew around Edmonton.

I'm going to tune in. Finally! I can see what the heck they were doing while I was sitting in the van waiting to take them some where. At the very least, I want to see if I made the end credits. "Driver: Mark Kappis."

Yeah, they kept spelling my name wrong. But, as long as the cheque comes this week, I don't care.

No comments: