Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, April 09, 2006

All the Latest Stuff is Up

Firstly, the latest episode of The Targ is now ready for download! This week is Episode 1: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. I celebrate the simple things, and plays some Barenaked Ladies.

Listen to it!


Secondly, I've got my latest article up over in Chaos in Print. This week, I give you A Brief History of Entwistle:

"So, I was doing one of my nerd hobbies, which is looking at random articles at Wikipedia. And, last week, I was shocked - horrified really - to find that my hometown of Entwistle had no article, when Entwistle's longtime rival Evansburg had an entry. I spent my past week putting together a Wikipedia entry for Entwistle. I was just so proud of it, that I feel like sharing it here. Enjoy!"

Read it all!


And, as I mention above, I spent most of my free time this past week writing a Wikipedia entry on my beloved hometown of Entwistle, Alberta.

Find out everything you wanted to know about Entwistle!

No comments: