Just forget the words and sing along

Thursday, April 06, 2006

April

It's raining right now.

Ya know, when I was a kid, I never understood the old saying, "April showers bring May flowers." I didn't understand it because, where I live, April snowstorms are far more common. I'd always hear it and go, "But it doesn't rain in April. It snows!"


The more I read about The Simpsons Movie, it makes me kind of sad.

When they first started work on The Simpsons Movie, it was under the belief that 06/07 was going to be the final season. So, then, the movie would come out in the summer of 07, and it was going to be the last hurrah...the "out with a bang."

But, just a month ago, The Simpsons was renewed for two more seasons, meaning that The Simpsons will be on now at least until May of 2009. That just kind of diminishes what the movie wanted to be.

Oh, well. I still be there in 07 to see it out of curiosity.

No comments: