Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, April 02, 2006

First Podcast and Latest Column are Up!

What's that? My podcast? That's right! I've launched a podcast! Today sees the very first episode of The Targ. Tired of no radio station hiring me, I decided to launch my own!

Click here to listen to Episode 0: My New Mop

Now, I don't have RSS quite figured out yet, so you can't rig iTunes to automatically download the new episode. For the first little bit, you're going to have to do it old school: come back to my website once a week to download the new one. But, I'm working on it. If I don't have it set up by the end of the month...just wait longer.

A new day has dawned! The day of...the Targ!


And I've still got my column going, too! This week, I get into Reinvention Mania!

" Over in the realm of television, the “re-imagining” concept is also gaining ground. Look at the new re-imagining of Battlestar Galactica. It is widely considered by many – sci-fi nerds and mainstream critics alike – to be one of the greatest TV shows right now. The whole politics, society, and war that form the basis of the show have been greatly expended upon and explored. Star Trek meets The West Wing was how one critic described it. "

Click here to read it all!

Hey! You can read Chaos in Print while listening to the Targ! It's what you call a win-win situation!

No comments: