Just forget the words and sing along

Monday, May 01, 2006

Drowsy Musings

Are we far enough into the 00's that we can start declaring stuff "relics of the 1990s?" I say, "Yes."

In that case, I hereby declare Lara Croft to be a relic of the 1990s.

Just something I was thinking of when I saw that the newest Tomb Raider game had hit shelves.


Well, I see that David Blane is at it again. This time, for a wacky stunt, Blane is going to spend a week submurged in a sphere full of water. That's right, a full week underwater. Don't worry, he's got tubes hooked up to the right places so he can breath and relieve himself.

Then, in one week, he's going to take off his breathing mask and try to break the world record for holding his breath...while escaping from a buttload of chains.

That Blane! What a wacky guy!

No comments: