Just forget the words and sing along

Friday, May 12, 2006

Lots of stuff

Yay!

Today, we have our list of bonus material for The Weird Al Show: The Complete Series! On the 3-disc DVD set, you'll get:

- the storyboards for the animated segments (namely, the Fatman cartoons)

- galleries of the show's concept art

- a karaoke version of the classic theme song

- running commentaries by Weird Al, producer Tom Frank, and director Peyton Reed on all 13 episodes. Some commentaries will even feature that show's guest star.

For those who don't remember, The Weird Al Show was "Weird Al" Yankovic's short-lived Saturday morning TV show, that was on in 1997. It only ran for 13 episodes. The DVD The Weird Al Show: The Complete Series comes out on August 15.


It has not been a good week for me.

Ever since Wednesday, when I was the operator for my first Oilers game.

Once the triple overtime game was done, I got home and went to bed at 1AM...and was up at 4 to be back at work. I returned to work, and got through my morning shift, and then let's just say it was a bad day at work. I'm the lack of sleep made it seem a lot worse than it really was.

And then, i was so tired, that I slept through that all important phone call; the new landlord saying..."Come move in now!"

That place is mine, all I really have to do is sign the lease and get the keys. Although, to be fair, I tend to be in bed by 9 because of my new, messed-up sleep schedule, and my landlord doesn't like to do business until after 5. And last night, it was after 9:30, cuz he decided to hit the golf course.

He warned me that he's heading out of town this weekend and I can't move in until Monday, but I'll call him at 5 on the dot and see if something can be worked out.

And, to top it all off, I woke up this morning to realize that I left the windows open in my car.

And it rained in the night.

*sigh* I just want a place to live. Is that too much to ask?

(Apparently, it IS too much to ask in Athabasca.)

No comments: