Just forget the words and sing along

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Must...share...with...world

I think I told you that, thanks to Zip.ca, I got the first couple of volumes of Galaxy Angel. Galaxy Angel was this very insane, very funny anime I'd watch on TV in Japan. I got the DVDs from Zip.ca in the mail, and the first thing I thought was, "I hope it's as funny in English."

Well, the truth is, it's funnier. Mainly because I get a lot more of the jokes now. (And yes, I was watching it subtitled.)

Sadly, though, this is apparently an earlier season then when I arrived in Japan. So, I didn't get to enjoy the very catchy theme songs from Galaxy Angel that always made me think of Japan.

So I found them on YouTube.

Here's the opening to Galaxy Angel that I'd always watch on TV in Japan:




And here's the closing:



That music...oh, I remember that music. Why didn't I pick up the soundtrack before I left Japan?

No comments: