Just forget the words and sing along

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Klingons for Christmas


We have a release date!

The next Star Trek movie is coming out Christmas Day, 2008!

Star Trek XI, as is its working title, is being directed by JJ Abrams, who's the man behind the nerd-tastic shows Alias and Lost. He made his feature film debut last summer with Mission: Impossible III.

The script is being written by Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci. This dynamic duo are Abram's writers of choice. They were his favourite writers on Alias. They wrote Mission: Impossible III for him. They also wrote the Michael Bay mega-bomb The Island, but I'll forgive them for that if they wrote a kick-ass script for this summer's live-action Transformers.

Ya know, I'm tyring to get excited about this, I really am, but I'm just not feeling it as much as I used to.

No comments: