Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Latest Targ's Up

Once upon a time, not long ago, a friend of mine was deriding me for my choice of creative projects. While she preferred weightier fare, I was always focusing on projects concerning the foibles of every day life. She started wondering why I wasn't doing something with meaning. She decided to make her point by quoting Neil Gaiman at me: "It's like cake. While it's good and tasty at the time, it really doesn't fill you up."

I countered by quoting me. "Fine then. You can feed people their vegetables. I'll just sit over here, baking cakes."

And in that spirit, I bring you this week's episode of U62: The Targ. It's called Episode 40: Chocolate Chip Cookies. Just like the cookie of the name, this week's episode is a sweet and tasty treat.

But if you prefer weightier fare, I see that the CBC now podcasts Definitly Not the Opera.

Have a listen!

No comments: