Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Latest Targ's up!

Got this week's episode of The Targ up!

This week, I've got Episode 57: Athabasca Pottermania. When I woke up yesterday morning and saw that it was the release date for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I hit the streets of Athabasca looking for signs of Pottermania. And holy moly, I found some!

Not gonna lie...I'm exceptionally proud of this one this week. It's probably the closest I've ever come to producing a CBC radio documentary.

And then when I saw it was coming in short, I dropped in this song called Turned 21 by a group called Fludd...and when I heard those opening lyrics, "You make me feel my life is over/although it's only just begun," I was like, "Holy crap, it works!"

So please, give it a listen!

Download it right here.

No comments: