Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Latest Targ's Up...as are a couple of movie reviews

Got this week's episode of The Targ up!

This week, it's Episode 59: The Simpsons Show. Upon seeing The Simpsons Movie, I reflect on this cornerstone of pop culture...and let you know about and episode of the show coming up next season.

By the way, I looked it up. They guy who did Ghost World was Daniel Clowes. That'll make sense when you listen to this week's show.

So, what are you waiting for? Go listen to it!

And, do you know what I like to do when I'm listening to the radio? Well, actually, I like to take lots and lots of notes to see what I can learn from the announcer I'm listening to. The second thing I do is read. So, while you're listening to The Targ, you can go read my movie reviews for The Simpsons Movie and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

You can read those over at the main site.

No comments: