Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Latest Targ is Up! So are my vacation photos!

My first episode of U62: The Targ in two weeks is up!

This week, it's Episode 64: The Cool Down. The experts say that it's actually not healthy to come back from vacation and then jump right back into work right away...that you should actually have a cool down period...a couple of days of chilling out at home. And that's what I do in this week's show!

Go give her a listen!

Now, you're probably thinking, "Hey! But you've been promising a podcast from the Royal Tyrrell Museum for months now! Where is it?"

Well, it's like this. I went a little nuts with my clip recorder while I was down there, and I wound up recording a half-hour's worth of audio for that particular show. it's going to take me some time to sift through it and find a brilliant, 15-minute podcast.

Don't worry, it's coming. I just want to take the time and effort to make it as kick-ass as possible. I've got a light week coming up...hopefully, it'll be next week's show.

However, in the meantime, you should be able to go check out my vacation photos on Facebook. They're all up there now! And, apparently, Facebook photo galleries are open to the public. All I have to do is share the links! So, here's the links:

The Royal Tyrrell Museum - Part 1

The Royal Tyrrell Museum - Part 2

About and Around in Drumheller

Jasper: Athabasca Falls and Miette Hot Springs

Jasper: Mt. Edith Cavell

Jasper: Maligne Canyon

Jasper: Trains!

Jasper: And All The Rest

Gateway Park

Miscellaneous Vacation Photos

Check them out!

No comments: