Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Latest Targ's Up!

Here it is! At long last! The show I've been promising you in this blog and in my podcast, U62: The Targ for several months now!

Episode 65: The Royal Tyrrell Museum

When I was visiting the place on my vacation, I had my digital voice recorder along. I shared my spur-of-the-moment thoughts on some of the displays, captured the audio from some of their multimedia presentations, recorded a few speeches given by some of the interpreters, and even interviewed the person at the information desk to find out more about the museum.

And I pared it all down to 15 minutes to make it this week's episode.

Gotta say, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

Go give it a listen!

And, I also took advantage of this time to make some much-needed updates to the front page of my official website. You'll see that this blog has finally been given a prominent place, and I decided to fill the empty box with a link to my Facebook profile. So now it's easier than ever to find me online!

but the biggest update of all I made to my website's picture gallery. See, back in the day, I put pictures on my website. But, I had a film-camera, so I had to scan in the photos, and then I had to design a whole webpage for the single picture...it was all very labour intensive. But now, I've got a digital camera, and I've got Facebook, where it's so darn easy to upload photos.

So here's what I did. I added a whole list of links to my Facebook photo galleries on the Chaos in a Box Picture Gallery. So, after some 4 years or so, it's finally been updated!

Yeah, I've been busy. And it's not even 9AM yet.

No comments: