Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Latest Targ's Up!

If there's one thing I hate about my job, it's having to be up at 4AM.

No, wait. That's not true. It's OK getting up at 4AM on a weekday so I can get to work on time. But when my biological clock instinctively wakes up at 4AM on a weekend, when I desperately want to sleep in...that's what I hate.

Today, for example. Woke up at 4AM. I lay awake for a while, hoping to drift back into sleep, but it didn't happen. Now, here it is, 7:30, and I've made myself a healthy breakfast of French toast, bacon, and hash browns, swept and mopped the floors, cleaned the bathroom, and got this week's episode of The Targ up!

This week, it's Episode 94: Drive Real Fast. I play a couple of songs to get your engines revving, while I talk about the upcoming movie version of The Hobbit, talk about how Disney shamelessly stages their nature films, and obsess over Star Wars Muppets.

Give it a listen!

Now here it is, 7:30, and I've accomplished everything I wanted to do this Sunday. Time to get back to work on the Weather Dominator.

(In my real job, whenever someone asks if I can do something about the weather, I tell them that my Weather Dominator is around 90% complete, and I'm just waiting for the feds to approve my plutonium.)

No comments: