Just forget the words and sing along

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Looking at MasterMind

You know me, I love my animated movies. And when it comes to animated movies, I'll cheer for pretty much anything that's NOT "talking animals making pop culture references," because, let's be honest, that's what's pretty much dominating the medium right now.

So one animated film in development that's caught my eye is MasterMind. Conceived and produced by Ben Stiller, MasterMind is about a super-villain who finally succeeds in his lifelong goal of destroying his arch-enemy. With no more superhero to fight, this throws our super-villain into something akin to a mid-life crisis.

It's been learned recently that Robert Downey Jr and Tina Fey are in talks to provided voices for the film.

MasterMind is currently scheduled for a November 2010 release.

No comments: