Just forget the words and sing along

Monday, June 06, 2011

Revising the Blog and More Smurfs!

So, for those who might not know me personally, I've got my Internet hooked back up at home again.  Yay!

And with that done, I started looking at this blog, and thinking it might be time to re-design the layout again.

I liked the old layout, but I wanted something a little bit wider so it's I can more easily embed the movie trailers that I like to rip apart. 

So let's see if this is wide enough.  Here's the latest trailer for The Smurfs





As I was telling a colleague not too long ago, there's a great movie to be made from The Smurfs, but this isn't it.

Let's try with another trailer...here's The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn





To quote The Simpsons: "I thought these comics were only available in French class!"

Steven Spielberg tries his hand at performance capture to bring this movie version of the world-famous comic book. Peter Jackson of The Lord of the Rings is on board as producer, and current Doctor Who showrunner Steven Moffet along with Shaun of the Dead and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World director Edgar Wright wrote the script. It's due out this Christmas.

But yeah. I think this new format will work just fine.

No comments: