Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's a New Targ!

U62: The Targ -- My podcast



Alright, because everyone needs a hobby, it's time to break out mine.  Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to roll out this week's episode of U62: The Targ!

This time around, we roll out Episode 5.14: Springy Spring.  My love of Mythbusters reaches its logical end as I submit a myth to be busted, I celebrate with the rest of the trekkies at the discovery of a lost Star Trek episode, and it's time for Part II of the Jones Soda Holiday Fizzathon! 

For those just tuning in, the Jones Soda Holiday Fizzathon is something I'm doing over the next few episodes.  I managed to get my hands on a Jones Soda Holiday gift pack, so I'm sampling one on each episode.  In Part II...Ginger Bread Soda. 


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook!

No comments: