Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's Targ Time!

U62: The Targ -- My podcast



It's that most magical time of the week!  Sunday.  Time for sleeping in, lounging around, and listening to the radio.  Or, maybe you'll all 21st Century and you listen to podcasts.  In which case, why not try the latest episode of my podcast, U62: The Targ?

This week, I bring you Episode 5.13:  Flag Points.  In this episode, I give my excited reaction to the greatest crossover in the history of ever (I already blogged about it...click here to read it), I continue my obsession with Condorman and finally figure out a unique way to get, and I roll out the first in a 4-part series...the Jones Soda Holiday Fizzathon!

 Let me explain.  Jones Soda is somewhat infamous for their very unique flavours that they roll out every Christmas.  About a week ago, I was browsing in Liquidation World when I came across the "Jones Soda Holiday Gift Pack," all marked down to $3.  So I decided to buy this 4-pack and, for the next four episodes, I shall sample one of these holiday sodas and give my thoughts.  In this episode, we have part 1:  Candy Cane Soda. 


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook!

No comments: