Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's a Targ!

U62: The Targ -- My podcast



I always run out of clever messages to post every Sunday.  Blah blah blah...I have new podcast up.  Check out this week's U62: The Targ!

In Episode 5.16: Waiting by the Mailbox, I share the big frustration with buying stuff on the Internet.  And that leads into one of the biggest frustrations of all...the Star Wars prequels.  I then share some very interesting statistics I stumbled across, and then it's time for the fourth and final installment of the Jones Soda Holiday Fizzathon.


For those just tuning in, a few weeks ago I managed to get my hands on a Jones Soda Holiday Gift Pack at a discount store.  And I've spent the past few episodes sampling some of their offbeat Christmas flavours.  Today, we get to the fourth and final bottle in the pack:  Sugar Plum Soda.


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook!

No comments: