Just forget the words and sing along

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Relentless Spot

So, I guess Tuesday will be the day I clean out my hard drive and post my old audio experiments.

Sadly, I don't have anything elaborate for a home set-up.  I have a pretty good USB studio mic that I blew my RalphBucks on many years ago.  And for software, I use Audacity, a not-too-shabby freeware program that my production instructor at NAIT suggested to me.  It gets the job done, for when I have inspiration at 3AM and feel like trying something.

I threw this together about seven years ago, when I first discovered Audacity and got my mic.  A friend of mine took to her blog and shared this label from an energy drink called Relentless.  She thought it was the most ridiculous thing she'd ever read.

So I made it into a ridiculous commercial. 

I've always been rather fond of it.  So, yeah.  Here's my Relentless commercial. 



No comments: