Just forget the words and sing along

Monday, May 14, 2012

YouTube Videos from the Athabasca Outdoor Show

I made YouTube videos!  I don't do it as much as I used to, but occasionally I do feel some inspiration and give it a shot.

This past weekend was the 4th annual Athabasca Outdoor Show.  I was live on location for the whole show, but I did get a few moments to wander the grounds and check it out.  And since the station's booth was right next to the stage, I was also able to catch the big performances.  We had Access Hip Hop do some dancing, and the Big River Band also performed a few songs.

So check out the Athabasca Outdoor Show!






But wait! There's more. A deleted scene!

One vendor was there selling toys and had one of these.  I remember these from my youth.  It seems that just about every small town department store had one of these and I would be mesmerized by them.  Almost bought one, but I figured that just filming it would be just as enjoyable.


No comments: