Just forget the words and sing along

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

First Request

So, in my day job, I do a request show.  For a while now, whenever I play the first request of the show, I've been thinking, "I should play that clip from The Empire Strikes Back.  You know...the smug admiral who says 'Our first catch of the day.'" 







So, I know they've got some pretty good sound boards over at the official Star Wars website.  In my free time this afternoon, I went by those sound boards, seeing if they had that clip.  And lo and behold, they did!

And a few clips more.

So I went a little overboard, threw in some music, and made this clip.




First Request by Mark Cappis



I don't know if I'll actually use it on the air, but man, it makes me laugh.  Besides, if I use it, I'll need something for the last request of the day, and they don't have the clip I want for that.

Han Solo:  "You're all clear kid, now let's blow this thing and go home."

No comments: