Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, November 04, 2012

A Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far, Away, There Was a Targ

U62: The Targ -- My podcast



Still reluctant to start Series 6, but I had to meet a challenge.

After the news of the Disney purchase of Lucasfilm broke out, I was exchanging text messages about it with a buddy of mine, and he said, "Dude, I bet you could do a whole show about the Disney buy-out and what it means."

I took it as a challenge.

Star Wars Special: Welcome to the House of Mouse is the vast collection of my thoughts on Disney's purchase of Lucasfilm, what a potential Episode VII could entail, and just wondering what comes next.

Actually, as I review it, there were a few things I wanted to bring up, but forgot to.  I was listening to Rob Paulsen's podcast today, and he interview writer Charlotte Fullerton.  She mentioned that she worked on the legendary Star Wars fan film Troops.  What does this Disney buyout mean for the future of fan films?  Disney is pretty fierce in defending their copyrights, don't you know.

It's a strange new world, folks.  And all I can do is rant about it.  So give a listen to Star Wars Special: Welcome to the House of Mouse


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook! 

No comments: