Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, June 09, 2013

The Targ Returns for Summer!

U62: The Targ -- My podcast

You know what I haven't done in a while?  A podcast.

I felt the itch to do one.  I'm been itching for a while, but today is when I finally found the energy to scratch, and I pumped out my Summer Special: Blue Skies.

Some of the things I rant about in this one:
  • The usual excuse-making as to the big gap between episodes
  • A request that I should do a What's Wrong With Society on everything I hated about Athabasca
  • A request that I do another Mark Tastes Random Things, so I sample A&W's Sweet Potato French Fries
  • I share why Star Trek Into Darkness made my head explode
  • And some thoughts on the series that was Doctor Who 
It was fun getting back into the groove.  I don't know if I'll be able to keep this up, but I'll do what I can for as long as I can.  Thanks for listening!

Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook! 

No comments: