Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, March 15, 2015

New Week, New Podcast!


As I’ve been saying for quite a while now, as much as I’m usually down on Daylight Savings Time, I’m thrilled that it’s now light out later!  I can go home from work in the daylight!  And it’s a good feeling that I’m trying to hang onto.

As such, in this week’s podcast, Episode 8.02: Springy Weather, things kind of got away from me as I found I had lots to ramble about.  Some of my ramblings:
  • In honour of Pi Day, I tell a little story on how knowing math recently won me fabulous prizes!
  • Throw a little love to Shout! Factory and their recent home media releases
  • Recapping the Star Wars news of the past week
  • The creation of cinematic universes, including the announcements of Valiant and Ghostbusters universes
  • An installment of Mark Tastes Random Things on the Shamrock Shake
  • And an update on the music yes/music no debate.
All this and more in this week’s episode of U62: The Targ!

Head over to the main site to listen streaming or download it!

No comments: