Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Long Weekend Targ



Happy May Long Weekend!  As the song says, “Ain’t nothing better in the world you know/Than lying in the Sun with the radio.”  And in this day and age, stuff that radio with podcats!  Preferably, mine!  What rants and ramblings do I have in Episode 8.09: My Biggest Fan Takes Batteries:
  • More obsessing about Shomi.  Yes, I reactivated my account to try the Apple TV app.
  • Geeking out about these lovely new collectables known as the ReAction figures
  • Reflections on the old Star Wars: Droids cartoon
And, perhaps the biggest bit in the show.  I offer up my reactions to the biggest movie trailer that was released this week.  Yes, I rant about the Jem and the Holograms trailer.

Head over to the podcast site to give it a listen!

And subscribe in iTunes!

No comments: